Camps nurture self-awareness, self-management, and responsible decision-making by:
- Requiring children to solve day-to-day problems on their own.
- Presenting activities that are new to everyone.
- Offering kids the chance to set and accomplish daily goals.
- Helping children uncover new skills.
- Providing time for reflection.
Camps foster relationship skills and social awareness by:
- Introducing children to an entirely new group of peers.
- Setting up opportunities for children to find their own friends.
- Creating a space where silliness is accepted, and bullying is not.
- Taking a break from technology.
- Modeling teamwork and sportsmanship.
Summer is quickly approaching and it’s a great time to start planning your kid’s summer camp adventure!
Contact Lisa Borg today to learn more!